The purpose of the Landscape Assessment is to collect information about community site infrastructure and capacity to conduct research among NCORP clinics. It is also used to generate data for concept development and to help identify affiliate/subaffiliate sites to participate in specific studies. All NCORP research bases contribute to the development of the survey and is distributed across the entire NCORP network.
- Investigators who wish to use the data for scholarly products should first seek approval from affiliated Research Base and then submit a request to the Landscape Committee using the following link: https://redcap.wakehealth.edu/redcapccc/surveys/?s=P9FEAHJLFAWW44FW
- CCDR/Administrator leads at NCORP M/U and Community Sites will have access to affiliates/sub-affiliates dataset, if consent was provided. To request dataset or summary of results contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lung Cancer Screening in the National Cancer Institute Community Oncology Research Program: Availability and Service Organization
- Acquisition of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Data Among NCI Community Oncology Research Program Practice Groups
- Current Practices for Screening and Addressing Financial Hardship within the NCI Community Oncology Research Program
- Caregiver Engagement Practices in National Cancer Institute Clinical Oncology Research Program Settings: Implications for Research to Advance the Field
- Capacity to Provide Geriatric Specialty Care for Older Adults in Community Oncology Practices