2022 Wake Forest NCORP Research Base Annual Meeting - Registration
Please use the registration link below to register for the upcoming 9th Annual Wake Forest NCORP Research Base Meeting, October 10 – 11, 2022 with the NW AHEC. You will be asked if you will attend In-Person or Virtual. The link below should take you to the facepage and a gray “Register” button. Once you click on this button, you will be asked to Sign In. If you do not have an account, you may create one at this time using the links on this page.
2022 Wake Forest NCORP Research Base Annual Meeting - Hotel Reservation
The group rate for Hotel reservations is no longer valid; however, rooms are still available
Wake Forest NCORP Research Base
The Wake Forest NCORP (NCI Community Oncology Research Program) Research Base is one of seven research bases funded by the NCI to develop and implement cancer prevention and control research for the NCORP community oncology research network. We partner with NCORP Community and Minority Underserved Community Sites across the county to test new approaches to cancer care delivery and the treatment, prevention and detection of cancer-related symptoms. Our goal is to conduct practice-changing cancer research that will improve patient outcomes.
Open Protocol Summaries
- WF-1901 IMPACTS Internet-delivered Management of Pain Among Cancer Treatment Survivors
- WF-1801 Pilot Study of Ramipril for Preventing Radiation-Induced Cognitive Decline in Glioblastoma (GBM) Patients Receiving Brain Radiotherapy
- WF-1802 Influence of Primary Treatment for Prostate Cancer on Work Experience (PCW)
- WF-1804CD Assessing Effectiveness and Implementation of an EHR Tool to Assess Heart Health Among Survivors (AH-HA)
- WF-1805CD Implementation and Effectiveness Trial of HN-STAR
- WF-1806 Myopenia and Mechanisms of Chemotherapy Toxicity in Older Adults with Colorectal Cancer: The M&M Study